If you’ve come across emails from Matt Clark and Jason Katzenback, then you’re reading this Amazing Selling Machine review at a perfect time. I first read about them through Facebook ads and then my friends started talking about it.
Amazing Selling Machine is one of the longest-running programs in starting an Amazon FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) business. It is also one of the most popular and highest rated ones. However, the hefty cost of the entire course will definitely make you think twice about signing up for it.
It is only available a few times per year and there are so many good reviews, that’s why there’s always a mad rush to get in each time. The product is of great quality and it continues to improve year after year.
By the way, the one-time payment for the Amazon Selling Machine gives you free access to any future update.
Also, there is a 6-month guarantee that if you follow the system and don’t make any money, you will be reimbursed for what you’ve spent.
So, I definitely understand why you’re thinking twice about it. Let’s discuss it further to help you decide whether you should go for it or not.
Name: Amazing Selling Machine
Year Founded: 2015
Owners: Matt Clark and Jason Katzenback
Price: $4,997 one-time fee ($997/month for 6 months installment plan)
Recommended: Yes – if cost is not an issue
What is Amazing Selling Machine?
They are hosting 4 FREE webinars to show you strategies used by 7-8 figure Amazon sellers to build their own million dollar brands. You’ll be able to see products that are generating $500,000 a year which you can sell right now. It will only be available for a LIMITED TIME and past webinars have filled up. Sign up now!
You will learn how to build and scale your own business on Amazon, plus get a custom-built product selection tool.
Amazing Selling Machine (ASM 11) is currently open to new members. It will only be available for a limited time (starts on October 8, Tuesday and doors close on October 25, Friday).
How does Amazing Selling Machine work?
If you are looking to save time building your own brand, want to make extra money or start building your own business with minimal start up capital, then go ahead and sign up to the free webinars.
In this free 4-part video series called Million Dollar Brands LIVE, you’ll be able to:
- See how to find the best products you can sell in Amazon now
- Learn about 20 undiscovered profitable niches with little competition
- Learn strategies on how to scale a brand
- Listen to testimonials from top sellers to find out what helped them to be successful
From there, the doors to ASM11 will open and it will close on October 25, 11:59pm PST.
The Amazing Selling Machine works, but you need to be willing to take action. You need to allocate time to study the modules (there are around 132 lessons and over 10 hours of content to study), attend live coaching calls at the end of each module (or watch the recording), and work on the steps required. You should complete each module before you can proceed to the next one.
Before signing up, I think it’s important to know that you need to spend on purchasing samples and inventory.
ASM will teach you to contact product manufacturers in China and get product samples. If you’re satisfied, then you can order in bulk. Then you sign up with Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) and ship your products there. From there, Amazon stores your inventory, sells and ships it.
If you find that there are challenges along the way, you can always get valuable tips from the ASM Facebook group.
What’s new in ASM11?
The free new video series includes:
- 4 in-depth videos that walks you through every step of building your business
- Resources and templates to help build your business
- Latest product launching strategy using a new marketing tool
- BONUS: The new custom-built product selection tool that automates finding the best-selling and most profitable products on Amazon.
Aside from that, when you sign up as a member you will get:
- Access to two new platforms for 6 months. These are the Brand Launchpad and the Continual Sales system. These platforms were developed to help your newly launched products get immediate sales. They’ll also help you get more traffic to your product listing.
- 90-day free access to Helium10 keyword tools. It has one of the best collections of Amazon tools and it’s very convenient that Amazing Selling Machine provides easy access to it.
- 12 months of free access to ManageByStats. This amazing tool lets you send automated email follow-ups to get you more product reviews. This tool also helps you track your sales, traffic, profits, inventory tracking, and keyword ranking.
- Access to the updated private resource vault. The most recent and best tools and resources for your business can be accessed through this vault.
- Access to the Automation Tool Suite. This is an amazing feature since it gives you access to a variety of helpful tools.
- Access to the new ASM Business Dashboard. This feature will help you see all your important business stats within the membership area.
- 8 weekly coaching calls. Live coaching calls are actually one of the biggest selling points of the Amazing Selling Machine. The coaching calls are hosted by Rich Henderson and Mike McClary. It will be your chance to get answers and tips.
- 8-module web class. This contains over 120 video lessons that will serve as your ultimate guide on how to start your own Amazon FBA business.
How does the training look like?
These are the modules included in the Amazing Selling Machine course:
1. Welcome module: The ASM business process and mindset
This will serve as your introduction to the entire course and will give you an idea on the mindset that you should have. All the features and benefits that come with the course will also be briefly discussed.
2. Module 1: Building your product opportunity list
This module will teach you how to set up an Amazon seller account, figure out what are the characteristics of a good product to sell, and pick the product that you want to sell.
3. Module 2: Suppliers, samples and profit numbers
This module will teach you all about product outsourcing from the US and China. You’ll also be taught how to get product samples before making your decision.
4. Module 3: Ordering your inventory and creating your brand
This module will teach you how to come up with a brand name, how to design the packaging, and how you can get your inventory into Amazon and start selling.
5. Module 4: Building your brand assets
This module will teach you how to build your brand’s website, as well as creating social media profiles.
6. Module 5: The perfect product page
This module will help you learn how to make an Amazon listing which includes the components of the perfect product page.
7. Module 6: The perfect product launch
This module will teach you how to get a lot of traffic to your listing.
8. Module 7: Advanced marketing and traffic tools
In this module, you’ll be taught how to use Amazon sponsored ads to direct more traffic to your listings. You’ll also learn how to create a good customer service system.
9. Module 8: Taking your business to the next level
Finally, you’ll be taught how to increase your revenue and scale your business. You’ll also learn how to build a great team that will help your business grow.
10. Supplementary Lessons
Here, you will find 9 video interviews with successful members. You will also be able to attend the final coaching call video to wrap up the course.
What are the pros and cons?
1. 30-day refund guarantee with no questions asked.
You can explore the entire course, go through all the modules, and try out the process before deciding if it’s worth the investment. If you feel like it’s not going to work for you and you won’t be getting your money’s worth, you can ask a refund.
2. It has a welcoming and supportive community.
Amazing Selling Machine has the best mentors and members. Once you sign up, you’ll become a part of a community that can guide you while setting up your business. You can actually build solid relationships within the community. This is one of the top reasons why people sign up for this training course.
3. They also offer a 6-month buy-back promise.
For 6 months, you can learn and apply the teachings from the modules. If you’re not satisfied and you’re not getting the results that you want, Amazing Selling Machine can buy your start-up Amazon business from you for the cost of the entire course and up to $10,000 worth of your initial inventory.
1. It’s very expensive.
$4,997 is a huge investment with no guarantee of success. You’ll even need more money once you’ve started setting up your Amazon FBA business. While the 6-month buy-back promise is very tempting, if you do your research, you may even be able to find similar courses which are way cheaper.
However, the one-time payment for the Amazon Selling Machine gives you free access to any future update.
Is Amazing Selling Machine worth the investment?
If you don’t have a lot of cash to start your business from scratch, then it’s probably best to hold off the membership and look at other alternatives.
On the other hand, if you have all the means to purchase the Amazing Selling Machine course and start your business, then it’s definitely worth the investment.
The high-quality training and support of Amazing Selling Machine comes with the 30-day refund guarantee and 6 month buy-back promise which lessens the risk of losing your hard-earned cash.
The course will teach you step-by-step how to start your own Amazon FBA business. It even has a helpful community that can guide you along the way. Once you have successfully created an Amazon FBA business and it’s doing well, then it can be life-changing for you.
Final verdict: if you have the means, then the Amazing Selling Machine is absolutely worth the investment.
If you have purchased or are considering purchasing Amazing Selling Machine, let us know what you really like or dislike about it.
I hope you enjoyed reading this Amazing Selling Machine review. If you have any questions or any feedback, please leave them below and I will be more than happy to help.