Anyone can claim they are the best in their field. Using numerous positive testimonials, large following, and high online visibility, anyone will consider the ad is authentic. Take JVZoo Academy for instance. It is among the several big names that claim to be provide the best affiliate training for affiliate marketers.
Do you agree?
In my opinion, a product or a service which caters to a specific demographic is only considered worthy by those particular group of people. And anyone who does not fall under the same crowd won’t be able to fully appreciate it. So, to answer whether JVZoo Academy is better than its competition will vary from person to person.
That said, if you are wondering whether JVZoo Academy fits your needs, let’s discuss that in this JVZoo Academy review. Let’s take a look at what’s inside the platform — tools and resources, video trainings, as well as its target market.
Name: JVZoo Academy
Year Founded: 2017
Owner: Sam Bakker
Price: $67 recurring monthly fee
Other Costs: $97 (60-day action plan), $197 (6 weeks live coaching), and masterclasses
What is JVZoo Academy?
Endorsed by JVZoo, JVZoo Academy is a comprehensive course which aims to teach and guide aspiring affiliate marketers, as well as product creators the fundamentals of online marketing. It consists of a series of videos covering various topics like how to create and promote products, the difference between sellers and affiliates, and how to build a successful online business.
The entire video series is an outline of how to be a successful internet entrepreneur. It is based on Sam Bakker’s experience as a digital marketer and business owner for three years. In each video, he shares the different methods he used throughout his career.
Here are the lessons included in the program:
Lesson 1 – JVZoo Academy introduction
Lesson 2 – Sellers and affiliates
Lesson 3 – Why you should consider starting a JVZoo business
Lesson 4 – Important JVZoo information
Lesson 5 – Becoming a seller on JVZoo
Lesson 6 – Becoming an affiliate on JVZoo
Lesson 7 – Roadmap to success over JVZoo
Lesson 8 – JVZoo etiquette
Lesson 9 – Legal
Lesson 10 – What’s next?
Apart from that, the platform has its own community support as well. There are available resources such as case studies and cheat sheets too.
Pros and cons
JVZoo Academy isn’t perfect and has its downside. So to gauge whether it will match your needs or not, here are the pros and cons:
- You can get helpful tips in promoting JVZoo products
- Sam Bakker is an experienced internet marketer
- It contains a lot of resources such as case studies and cheatsheets
- It includes community support to help members, especially beginners
- They offer 30-day money-back guarantee
- It has upsells which are quite expensive
- Post-production video editing isn’t great and there are glitches
Who is it for?
Essentially, the training is for those who wish to learn affiliate marketing as well as those who want to succeed as an internet entrepreneur through product selling.
It is for anyone who wishes to build an online business, whether the person already has the skills or is just starting out. The training is straightforward, so beginner or not, everyone is welcome to take the course.
What’s inside JVZoo Academy Mastery?
JVZoo Academy offers courses that will help you get started your journey to a successful online business. It includes video training, which covers vital aspects of how to do affiliate marketing, creating digital products, and selling them. It also has tools and resources that can guide you to leverage your efforts further.
To understand better, here are further details on each module, as well as the upsell products.
JVZoo Academy is divided into four modules:
1. Fundamentals. How broad and sturdy your foundation is will significantly affect your success as an online entrepreneur. To prepare you, Sam will discuss the primary and most crucial elements in online marketing.
You will learn the basics as well as how far you can leverage the opportunity to create, sell and market products. The first module will also cover the objectives of the course.
2. Business foundations. Whether you are a creator, a vendor, or a marketer, you are in business. And getting to know the principles of a good business is crucial to strengthen your entrepreneurial spirit.
Essentially, this is about the foundation of business. The training includes website creation and other materials to help you establish your business’ brand and credibility.
3. Selling your own products. If you are an expert in your field, a creative, or you want to share your ideas through selling, this is about how to do it efficiently.
The program covers not only the process of planning and building a product. You will also learn the basic practices on how to identify who your target market is. It will also help you find the right niche for your product.
The training will also guide you in creating a successful product launch.
4. Promoting as an affiliate. Since JVZoo is a company built for affiliate marketers and the likes, the last part of the course will be about the fundamentals of affiliate marketing.
Being an affiliate is one of the best online business existing today — you don’t have to create a product that will cater to the needs of your target audience. Some of the things you need to do are to set up a website, select relevant products to promote, write product reviews and share that content.
Seems easy, right?
Somehow, it is. But promoting products that convert is not simple. As such, in the last part of the video training series, Sam will walk you through the most crucial factors on how to promote products effectively—be it digital or physical.
He will also share techniques on how to execute a marketing campaign that will help you get results. The module also includes how pick offers that convert.
Cost and upsells
JVZoo Academy offers their course at a fixed price of $67 per month.
But wait, there’s more. Once you complete the video training, you will be offered new programs and products. In other words, there are upsells. Continuing on the four training modules, the topics are more advanced.
It is available in two options which are:
1. 60 day action plan. The 60-day action plan is a course for individuals who wish to receive a tailored plan every day as a guide to become a successful internet marketer and entrepreneur.
You will receive a video demo (together with the personalized plan) every day to help you keep your focused. It will also show you the next steps to take to help you keep your feet on track and get maximum results. It is a one-time payment at a reasonable price of $97.
2. Live coaching from Sam Bakker for 6 weeks. The live coaching is a one-time payment of $197. In this training, you will be given direct access to the course’s creator, which is Sam Bakker. That said, you will get one-on-one coaching with him, and you have the privilege to ask questions as well as a few topics you want to be discussed by him.
3. MasterClasses. Optional targeted courses include: Funnel Secrets, Software, Outsourcing, Recurring Money Sites, Million Dollar Affiliate, Product Launch and Product Creation. Each MasterClass includes videos, downloadable resources and blueprints.
JVZoo Academy page builder
They’ve made the JVZoo Academy Mastery package more interesting by including unlimited web hosting for your web pages as well as website development software using the JVZoo Academy page builder (it used to be called the iGloo builder).
The page builder software has drag and drop features to help you customize your website, animations, and various templates.
Is it worth the investment?
For beginners, JVZoo Academy’s training video will work as it mostly covers the fundamentals of business and marketing, product promotion, product creation, and selling. It also includes a 10-week lesson about JVZoo and how you will become a successful online entrepreneur.
With the addition of the page builder, it has become easier to run your online business.
The downside is that $67 recurring monthly fees, plus upsells can add up. The most important course to help you leverage your marketing efforts is included in the upsells which means that you have to pay for additional courses.
Given that, I think subscribing to JVZoo Academy is not worth the investment. There are other platforms which provide similiar courses (or even offer more) and are much cheaper. Still, if you think Sam Bakker’s experience can help you get the results you want, then I leave it up to you.
In summary, the JVZoo Academy is a comprehensive, in-depth course that can help you in your online business. And together with the page builder and web hosting, it should really get you on the right track.
However, there are better alternatives that offer better quality and more value for money.
If you want to learn how to build an authoritative website, try a free keyword research tool, learn how to increase traffic with SEO, check out my top recommended course. It offers FREE membership and you can try it out for yourself. I’ll make sure to support you if you need any help.
I hope you enjoyed reading this JVZoo Academy review. If you have any questions or any feedback, please leave them below and I will be more than happy to help!