Have you ever thought of earning money online through affiliate marketing in a way that didn’t require much effort? If yes, Kevin Fahey’s newly launched affiliate marketing system called Lazy Affiliate Method might be the answer you have been waiting for.
Or maybe not.
Like any business, I think affiliate marketing requires some hard work, effort and commitment. If you’re not willing to work on your online business, how can you expect it to grow?
If you ask me, there are a lot of promises in the Lazy Affiliate Method which makes it dubious and pretty much a get-rich-quick scheme. It was only released last month and it looks very suspicious. There are red flags everywhere!
Hopefully this review helps you to assess whether it’s right for you or not.
Name: Lazy Affiliate Method
Year Founded: 2019
Owner: Kevin Fahey
Price: $27 + upsells
What is Lazy Affiliate Method?
Created by Kevin Fahey, Lazy Affiliate Method is an affiliate marketing system that aims to help people start making money online using its done-for-you formula and comprehensive training. It consists of a video training series (16 videos), a web page, and email copy templates to help online marketers improve their funnel strategy.
It comes with the following:
- Thank you pages
- Squeeze pages
- Promotional emails
The affiliate marketing guide has a live webinar and VIP training which is a handy tool for beginners. The product was launched on September 15, 2019 and had been making noise in the marketplace since then.
How much does it cost?
I’m sure you want to know if the tools, video training and resources included are cost-effective. While it may seem cost-effective, there are upsells that you need to purchase to apply what they will teach you.
For $27, the Lazy Affiliate Method front-end package comes with a done-for-you (DFY) affiliate marketing system which claims that it will enable you to earn money in an instant.
Once you purchase this, there are other upsells to help you implement their system:
1. 15 monetization methods. This aims to help you learn advanced strategies and it provides exact steps to follow to start making money without putting any extra work. It comes with guides on how to maximise your earnings using the system as well as 15 monetization methods. This costs $27.
2. 10x traffic. If you want to boost your sales with unlimited traffic to your offers and funnels, this add-on is meant to do just that. This costs $37 and it will supposedly enable you to improve the amount of traffic coming through your website 10x. It also includes 6 traffic methods, as well as paid traffic generation to guide you.
3. IM VIP trial. You can purchase this for $1 for the first 5 days, and then you have to pay $29.95 per month. This includes step-by-step training, case studies, tools and done-for-you funnels.
What’s inside Lazy Affiliate Method?
1. Landing pages. How you structure your web pages particularly your landing pages will significantly impact your sales. As such, it is crucial to build compelling web pages that convert. One of Lazy Affiliate Method’s features is its ready-made landing pages. The downside is that this is not accurate and it’s not the same for each niche. It will depend mostly on how the target audiences will react to it.
2. Follow up sequence. The follow up sequence is another done-for-you feature of Lazy Affiliate Method. It contains sales letters and promotional emails to help you reach out and maintain your relationship with your target customers. I’m suspicious about their claims that these are proven and tested.
3. Unique affiliate funnel strategy. Tailored funnel techniques based on Kevin’s own experience and learnings.
4. Lead magnets. Aside from ready-made promotional emails and sales letters, you will also get copies of done-for-you Thank You pages. You will also receive other types of lead magnets.
5. Compelling affiliate offers. It’s built-in system comes with a list of goods that you can offer to your audience.
6. Bonuses. Here’s what you will get:
- Live webinar with Kevin Fahey
- Access to Genesis (video training, case studies, blueprint)
- Access to affiliate marketing emails
How does it work?
In case you’re curious, here’s how to use the Lazy Affiliate Method:
Step 1: As discussed in the training videos, follow the guide on how to upload the done-for-you funnels to your site.
Step 2: Next, send the web traffic to your pages get leads.
Step 3: After that, integrate your email list to your autoresponder.
Step 4: Once you’re done with step 3, you can now download your built-in email series templates. You can use their ready-made email copies. After that, you can start adding your affiliate links.
Step 5: Finally, you can send the email to your email list.
What are the pros and cons?
- Video training is easy to understand and includes useful templates
- 14-day money back guarantee
- Not beginner friendly
- Creating and customizing content works better in affiliate marketing than done-for-you funnels
- You need to buy all the upsells to apply what they’re teaching (plus additional costs for your website, autoresponder, hosting and content builder)
Is it worth the investment?
I’ve always believed that if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. If you want to start an online business, put in the time and effort to make it grow.
I doubt how proven and tested these methods are and it seems like you’re paying so much more. I also don’t think this is such a great option for beginners especially since you’ll already be spending approximately $92 to purchase the product and upsells, plus a recurring fee of $30 per month. This does not even include additional costs of running your online business.
And even though the program contains a series of video training, the application and implementation is definitely not guaranteed even if there are templates and copies of various web pages, promotional emails, and sales letters. How can you earn money in an instant? Maybe unless you already have so much traffic and have paid ads.
Please don’t be led on by their claims as it may not deliver the same result and it will mostly depend on how your target market will react to it.
All in all, Lazy Affiliate Method is truly for lazy people. If you’re not willing to put in time and effort to your business, you are likely not get the results you want.
Now, if you want to learn more about affiliate marketing, let me know and I can show you how. You can create a successful online business as quickly as possible.
I hope you enjoyed reading this Lazy Affiliate Method review. If you have any questions or any feedback, please leave them below and I will be more than happy to help.